2018 Fall Registration - NOW OPEN
Now signing up all levels of recreation play between birth years 2000-2014.
Teams fill up fast at all age levels so don't delay, sign up today!
We are always looking for Coaches at all age levels. Please reach out to us if you are interested in volunteer coaching.
There are three easy ways to sign up this year:
2. COME TO A WALK IN REGISTRATION AT LAMPPOST PIZZA ON CHAPMAN/TUSTIN. DATES AS FOLLOWS:
Tuesday 5/29/18 - 6:30-8:30 pm
Friday 6/15/18 - 5:30-7:30 pm
3. PRINT REGISTRATION INFORMATION AS SHOWN BELOW, INCLUDING CAL SOUTH CONCUSSION FORM, AND DROP OFF AT LAMPPOST PIZZA ON CHAPMAN/TUSTIN. THEY HAVE A BOX DEDICATED TO OJSC THAT IS CHECKED WEEKLY.
1. Download registration form and Cal South Concussion form below
2. Include a copy of each player's birth certificate if you're NEW to OJSC.
3. Submit one check for registration fees: Checks must be payable to "OJSC." There is no multiple-child discount.
4. Bring all (registration form, birth certificate (if required) and payment) and drop off at Lamppost Pizza. OJSC has a box and registration will be collected weekly.
If you have any questions please email:
2018 Fall Registration Fee:
Before June 29th - $170
After June 29th - $190
2018 Team Sponsorship:
No team sponsorship responsibilities
Registration and sponsorship fees are intended to cover the cost of player participation. Among payment to the City for use of their fields, these fees are also intended to cover the following:
Uniforms; pictures; player awards; referee fees; field usage; field prep; player insurance; CalSouth player registration; field equipment and program advertising.
Note: There are no additional fundraising requirements as part of OJSC’s rec programs.
Coaches Meeting –At River 47 Church in Orange. Date/Time: TBD
Draft & Team Formation - At River 47 Church in Orange. Date/Time: TBD
LAST DAY FOR REGISRATION REFUND - Wednesday July 11th
Team Contact - Coaches will reach out to teams by the end of July
Practices begin - Beginning of August. Typically practices are twice a week Mon/Wed or Tues/Thursday. These day/times will be determined by the coaches at the coaches meeting.
Managers Meeting – Meeting will be held at River 47 Church in Orange, CA. Team uniforms will be handed out at this time. Date/Time: TBD
Ice Cream Cup – Saturday August 25th (2011 and younger).
Season Begins – Saturday September 8th. Season will run through mid-November. Rain outs will need to be rescheduled. Note: Games will always be held on Saturdays.
Picture Day - Pending. Team times and locations to follow.
OJSC Future Stars Tournament - Pending